Saturday 13 October 2012

Scope of Studying MBBS from Russia

Scope of Studying MBBS from Russia

All Russian Medical Universities are approved by following Bodies:
  • World Health Organization (WHO) in their "World Directory of Medical Schools"
  • The International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
  • ECFMG, USA
  • General Medical Council (UK)
  • European Union

The Unique recognisation of Russian Medical University gives the student more exploser even in compare of Indian Student.

Future Career Option for Russian MBBS Scholars:
INDIA: In order to practice Medicine in India for a Russian MBBS doctor – He/she has to compulsory pass the Screening test examination approved by MCI. To know more about the requirement and eligiblity to appear in the Screening test Click Here.

United States of America: In order to practice Medicine in the United States for a Russian MBBS doctor – He/she has to Compulsory pass USMLE Licensing Exam (Unless he/she gone USA on a Fellowship contract). For more inforamtion about the USMLE exam Click Here.
Note: In order to practice Medicin in United States - Indian MBBS doctor has to satisfy the same requirement that Russian MBBS Scholar has to satisfy. It won’t make any difference between the Indian & Russian MBBS doctor

Australia & New Zealand: In order to practice Medicin in Australia & New Zealand – A Russian MBBS Scholor has to satisfy the requirement of registration with the Medical Council of Australia & New Zealand. According the work rules of Australia- a Qualified Doctor should be paid a minimum salary of AUD 1 Lakh/- Per annum. To get more inforamtion about registration requirement in Australia Click Here To get more information about registration requirment in New Zealand Click Here.
Note: In order to practice Medicin in Australia & New Zealand - Indian MBBS docotr has to satisfy the same requirement that Russian MBBS Scholar has to satisfy. It won’t make any difference between the Indian & Russian MBBS doctor

United Kingdom: In order to Practice Medici in United Kingdom - a Russian MBBS doctor has to clear the examination of PLAB. It is the Mandatory Examiation to practice Medicin in the UK. For more detail about PLAB Click Here
MRCP/ FRCS are also valid exams to practice medicin in UK. For more detail about MRCP Click Here.
Note: In order to practice Medicine in United Kingdom - Indian MBBS doctor as well as Russian MBBS doctor has to satisfy the same requirement of PLAB or MRCP/FRCS examination. It won’t make any difference between the Indian & Russian MBBS doctor.

More Options: There are more options for the Russian MBBS Scholor to work anywher in the world in the field of Medicine as the qualification is recognised by WHO. The applicants just need to satisfy the registration requirement of Medical Council of Country- where the Russian MBBS doctor wants to work. The same requirement Indian MBBS doctor has to follow in terms to practice in the field of Medicine in that country.

TVER STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY provides the coaching for Screening Examination.

29 comments:


  1. Sir I wanted to ask a question about my current situation , I have finished my medical school from AIMS( Amrita Institute of Medical Science) , Cochin , India in 2010.
    I have done a research in oncology division , and have presented it in a conference.I have also worked with a few students from NYU for a collaborated research , which was recently presented in the Washington Breast cancer conference.
    I am interested to do my residency in the US , I gave my step 1 on dec 2010 and got a score of 80. I want to join internal medicine and peruse my dream in oncology.
    the reason why I am writing this mail is to ask your advise on how to get around this , as I understand with a low score my chances of matching in residency is reduced, but with a higher score on step 2 can I reverse the damage done?
    I would be really great full if you could advise me on this.
    ALOKA UST-9126

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its a very helpful information for Medicos. Thanks for sharing. Keep Posting. TOEFL Certification Programs in Atlanta | GMAT Prep for esl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Study MBBS in Russia with the help of platinumeducationaltrust in Chennai. We provide consultation on MBBS in Russia for Indian students at Minimum consultation fee. Call 99401 11180. MBBS in Russia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very nice post, Thanks for sharing it’s very help for me after reading this blog please do post MBBS in Georgia on also

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for nice Blog. Abroad Advice Education Consultancy will help you to Study MBBS In Russia. For Admissions Contact 9966445939.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great inspiring article.I am very much pretty pleased with your good work.Keep blogging Looking to reading your next post..Ria Overseas is helping students who are aspiring to Study MBBS in Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for sharing such a good source with all, i appreciate your efforts taken for the same. I found this worth sharing and must share this with all. Study MBBS in Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing, this information is truly unknown to me yet.
    Thank you for sharing such knowledge via your blog and article. I am glad to inform you that I have also created content on Study MBBS in Kazakhstan. You can check that article on my website Study MBBS in Krgystan. I will assure you, there are some other unknown facts. Also, I am waiting for your review of my article.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great share! If you find the information in this post useful, share it with your friends!
    Thanks for reading and time to comment here. For sharing such knowledge via Study mbbs in Tianjin medical university I would like to remind you to be natural that you should check that article by clicking on Study Mbbs In Tianjin Medical University .I will assure you, there are some other unknown facts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so Much for sharing the untold facts about MBBS in Russia.
    Definitely Russia is a perfect MBBS study destination for low budget students and you added some benefits on it. I’m amazed to know that. Earlier, I have written an article on MBBS in Russia and mentioned in few unknown points not added in your blog. Do visit on our website Best MBBS Colleges in Russia to read the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing such knowledge via you blog and article. I am glad to inform you that I have also created a content on Vinnitsa National Medical University Advantages. You can check that article on my website Vinnitsa National Medical University Advantages. . I will assure you, there are some other unknown facts. Also, I am waiting for your review about my article.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing such knowledge via you blog and article. I am glad to inform you that I have also created a content on Tver State Medical University Courses. You can check that article on my website Tver State Medical University Courses.I will assure you, there are some other unknown facts. Also, I am waiting for your review about my article.

    ReplyDelete

  13. Thank you for sharing such wonderful information related to this topic. Your writing style is good and the way you present facts is impressive. I have also done an article on Admission Eligibility Criteria in Kazan Federal University. Please visit our website Admission Eligibility Criteria in Kazan Federal University to read that article. There are some more facts and info about the topic. Also please tell us how was it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing such wonderful information related to this topic. Your writing style is good and the way you present facts is impressive. I have also done an article on Study MBBS in VN Karazin kharkiv National University. There are some more facts and info about the topic. Also please tell us how was it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for this blog. It very useful students who interesting studying MBBS in Russia. Your contents are very good. I can share this blog with my friend. Once again thanks for this blog.

    ReplyDelete

  16. Thank you for sharing such wonderful information related to this topic. Your writing style is good and the way you present facts is impressive. I have also done an article on the Best MBBS Colleges in Kyrgyzstan to read that article. There are some more facts and info about the topic. Also please tell us how was it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shiksha Mitra is holding the aces in the industry of abroad education in medical programs. If you want to do MBBS In Russia. Call us: +91 7290008804.

    Shiksha Mitra - MBBS In Russia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really Nice Article.

    Here is the information for Students Who Want To Study MBBS In Russia
    Contact Official Partner For Recruitment Of International Students In Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The faculty buildings are all around prepared, and some are totally new. Most educators (INC) know their work well. Valid bits of gossip about degenerate educators now and again reach, yet he, at the end of the day, while contemplating, didn't meet with this.

    Read More :- https://mbbsadmissioninrussia.in/ulyanovsk-state-university/

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is such an informative post that will really help students looking for information before study MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students 2021-22 and MBBS Colleges abroad. I really appreciate yours efforts for writing details articles on this topic Study MBBS in Kazakhstan.

    ReplyDelete
  22. MBBS in Russia is one of the best options for pursuing MBBS in a foreign country. Indian students are increasingly interested in studying MBBS in Russia because it offers a high-quality education at a low cost.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice Post! I have followed every day to your post if you want to the People Friendship University of Russia Admission process. You can visit my Website New Era Education.
    Please visit Here :- Study MBBS in Abroad for More detailed Study MBBS in Abroad of Top Medical Universities in Abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice! The information I got through this blog has really helped me in understanding this topic. Here You can read about : Study MBBS in Russia

    ReplyDelete
  26. To study MBBS in Russia is an excellent choice for Indian students now because of its high standard of education, very low fees, WHO, NMC (MCI) approved universities and globally recognized degrees after completion of the course.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank u blogger for sharing helpful and useful information for all students who want to Study MBBS From Kazakhstan .

    ReplyDelete